Apple Airport Express
The all-new, redesigned AirPort Express features simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. And it is incredibly easy to set up from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC.
"It may have got smaller but the features have got bigger. This is no average router. You can use it to setup a guest network in your business so visitors can use the internet without getting access to your main network, or for the music lovers, the speaker connection in the back allows you to stream music from iTunes directly through it to speakers somewhere else on your property." - Matt, CODAS Crew.
- Easily set up your Wi-Fi network using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC.
- Simultaneous dual-band 802.11n delivers the fastest connection for your devices.
- AirPlay lets you play your iTunes music wirelessly through any stereo or speakers in your home.
- Print wirelessly from any computer in your home.*
- Safely and securely connect to Wi-Fi from any device.
*Wireless printing over USB requires a compatible printer and OS X v10.2.7 or later, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Wireless Internet access requires a wireless-enabled computer or device, a base station or other access point, and Internet access (fees may apply). Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort Express.